Tuesday, November 4, 2008
David
David had his tubes put in and his adenoids taken out this morning. We didn't tell him until this morning when I pulled him out of bed. He is such a worrier, we wanted him to sleep so we didn't tell him until this morning. He got there and was a bit upset about the tubes, but over all he was fine. He did NOT want to put on the "dress" aka robe. But we did and they gave him the medicine and then he went out. The adenoids had grown in to his throat and ear canals so it was a good call to get them out. Hopefully this will help with ear infections and sinus infections. He did a good job and is now home watching Star Wars. The only time we watch Star Wars is if you have had a bad or stressful morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You didn't tell him!! Oh my goodness!!! Although I do understand your reasoning why, but what a morning for that little guy!
Glad he is doing good.
Okay, I don't even know what adenoids are, but for anything to grow in places they shouldn't, NO FUN. I always watch Sense & Sensibility when I'm having a bad day. Marianne Dashwood will make any woman feel like a heroine- quit chasing Willoughby, you twit!
My friends were laughing about David and his big adventure! I can just see him telling whomever was within in shouting distance that he wasn't going to wear a "dress" Funny kid!
Sally
Post a Comment