Wednesday, November 5, 2008
David Update
Just an update on Super Dave. He is doing good. He seemed tired this morning and when I suggested to him that we skip school and stay home and he wasn't hearing of that. So he went and was fine. His teachers watched him and said they would call me if I need at any time to come get him. But in true 3rd child go with the flow style he was fine. He was tired when he got home and I put him down for a nap. He didn't like that and I could here him saying ugly things about me in his room "this is the worst day ever- I don't need a nap...." But in about 2 minutes he was out. He slept for a good 2 1/2 hours. He went to be bed to night right on time. He was tired. Over all he did great and I am thankful for your prayers and messages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice to hear that your kids say ugly things about you...I thought that it was just my kids who talk bad behind my back (about me...not you!)
howdy neighbor! It's a shame that I can talk to you from my side porch and totally forgot about david's surgery. Funny thing is...I noticed ya'lls car was gone early Tues. a.m. - I figured you all went as a fam to vote...how sweet! So sorry that I haven't checked in to see how he was doing - we have all been battling strep over here. You probably wouldn't want us anywhere near you anyway!
Post a Comment