Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 WEEKS!!!

I looked down at the calendar this week - and out of nowhere Thanksgiving is sneaking up on me! 2 WEEKS!!! I have so much to do and so little time. I have to get all my Christmas gifts ready to take with me (I am cheap and I hate to send them). So much to do - so little time. So far I have finished making a little craft project, I finished some pictures up for friends, I have gotten out my Christmas gifts (that I bought last Feb. and stored in the attic). I still have to get my Christmas cards addressed ( I am a freak and like them to go out the first week of Dec), I have to wrap the gifts , I have to take the dogs to the vet to get shots so I can board them, and about 500 other things to do and on top of that , you know laundry, keeping the house and pack. It will get done and we will have a good Thanksgiving, just so much to do before I can be Thankful with friends and family.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You can do it! Wait, if you have 2weeks, then I only have 2 weeks. Can't breathe.....where's that paper bag????

You're way ahead of me! At least you've made your list. I do have most of the stockings done though. Anytime I find something small and fun during the year, I just plop it in a gift bag. Maybe I'll just wrap all those up this year:)

Jane said...

I will tell you that I hit barnes and noble at the end of Jan. early feb. and I get Christmas stuff on sale. I got these really cool paper Christmas Tree's in box. Fun Christmas gifts on sale for $1 each.(They had been $15. each). I bought them for all of the kids in the family. I got thos out yesterday. That made me feel better.

Anonymous said...

Be thankful, you have that much done! I still have more than 1/2 my christmas shopping left to do...
and... the cat came back!!! Meredith is thankful for that. Note: Meredith is thankful...