Margaret's ears are fine. Yes she does have poison ivy (no surprise) and her toe nail that she dropped a chair on in June is going to fall off - but it will not hurt. I had her looked at from head to toe- literally.
David however is another story. I almost cancelled his appointment because he seemed to be feeling fine. He had just stopped taking something for his sines infection on Sunday. I really thought he was fine, but just in case I didn't want to have to come back or go on the weekend. Good thing I did, he has an ear infection. Crazy thing it wasn't even the ear he said hurt yesterday. On an up note he had lost another lb so he is now only one lb from where Dr. Queen wants him to be! I hope that we never have to take that medicine that made him gain weight again. His lungs sounded good today -so that is good. I am sure his ears will feel better soon.
On a side note: If anyone who know us will know that Thomas has wanted his hair long and Chap and I gave in for the summer. No hair cuts all summer long. If you know Thomas he has crazy thick hair (Lucky boy). I went to have David's cut after the dr. and he agreed to trim it up in the back and sides. NOT THE TOP. Just the back and sides. It looks soooo cute, he was starting to look really shaggy but now he looks much better with out the top being cut. Now everyone is happy with his hair.
One more thing. I didn't take the picture of the owl. I got it off the computer. I had some ask - I am good but not that good.
No comments:
Post a Comment