I took him this morning and he has a NASTY sinus infection. Is this really a surprise? he is my sinus infection kid. (Thomas' ears and Margaret's skin/hive) Good news as nasty as it was his lungs sounded good- no asthma. She gave him some antibiotic and I am sure he will be as good as new soon.
If you follow my blog or some one I talk to often you will know that he had gained a bunch of weight -probably due to the medicine for his asthma. We stopped taking that med and so today I need to have his weight re checked. He had lost a 1 pound and grown and inch! She would like to see him 2lbs thinner -but things are looking better. She was really glad to see he had grown. One of her thoughts was that the reason he had gained was because he was about to grow. She was right. I feel much better after today's visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment