Saturday, June 28, 2008

Return from camp

Thomas' cabin picture (Thomas is holding the sign- where are his shoes? )
There shirts say "Xtreme " "His sacrifice. Your freedom." Gal,2:20-21"

We picked Thomas up from camp today. He had a GREAT time, he is ready for me to sign him up for next year already. We send him to Camp Lurecrest a Christian camp at Lake Lure, NC.
But here are the things I don't know why I packed: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, deodorant, sun screen or a brush. He took 1 shower all week!!! He did swim every day and came home with a great tan. I think he brushed his teeth maybe 3 times. He says he couldn't find his toothbrush in all the things in his suit case. Oh well, we brought him home and had him shower, and brush his teeth. I think he will live with only one shower all week. I have heard of stories (from my mother-in-law and other mothers of boys) of stinky little boys coming home from camp and now I have my own.
See what you have to look forward to if you have boys!

No comments: