Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update

We have been busy! Chap's sister and family came this week and they were great help while we painted our dinning room this weekend. I will post pictures soon. It isn't the color I thought it was going to be (paint swatches are so small) -BUT I like it better then the color I thought it was going to be. Our goal is to lighten the wall colors, we painted the top a shade of white and the bottom is a grayish brown. Trust me it looks good.

A funny of the weekend is when we finished painting - the house, needless to say looked like a bomb hit it so we went in to cleaning mode. Aunt Karen asked David to help her with the laundry. With great joy he says " I love to do laundry I am an expert!" Who knew he is only 3.

No comments: